Thanks to an advanced design, the Skylab 9032 permits effective analysis and testing on electrical single and three-phase systems with or without neutral. The instrument uses a 6400Hz sampling frequency and displays the values of all fundamental electrical quantities featuring the electrical installation under test (voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, etc.) in real time. This shows the trend of wave forms of voltage and currents. It is also possible to store a maximum of 64 quantities of voltage anomalies in the instrument's memory. It is also possible to display and record the harmonic values of voltage and current.
- Phase and total active power
- Phase and total reactive power
- Phase and total apparent power
- Phase and total power factor
- Harmonics (from the 2nd to the 49th for V and I)
- Analysis of voltage anomalies
- Harmonics analysis